Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Home again, home again..

I managed to post my last blogs and I am currently safe and sound in Saskatoon. I arrived for the first day of spring..which in Canadian terms is a fresh snowfall...In other words I am cold!!!

Rufas met me at the airport, as did my Mom and Dad. But most exciting was that I also got top reunite with my dog....she is still the sweetest thing in the world. It was very exciting to be home. I managed to get into Toronto and visit my sister and Andre who treat me very well and I was sad that I had limited time with them, but I was also anxious to see Rufas and my family. There is nothing like a Canadian hug and man did I miss it.

The exciting news is that the adventure do not end with India. I hopefully will be able to post part II of my trip..which has been a mystery to me until today!!!

I recieved my itinerary and it looks like Rufas and I are doing a very exciting tour through Central America..hitting Mexico and following the diving tour all the way into Honduras. I am very excited. It will be our first official trip together where we will actually be in the same plane! In all of our travels we have never been on the same plane together.

I am in Plunkett tonight to pack and we leave tomorrow from Saskatoon at 6.

t

1 comment:

Hez said...

Glad to hear that you are safe at home. I am also glad that you included the pictures of the models (haha!)Have a great time on your trip! Miss you lots!